Start Location Saturday, Nov 5
Location for Nov 4/5 registration, packet pickup and start line – Betty’s Lot on The Strand, south of the Oceanside Pier. Closest address: 300 N. The Strand, Oceanside CA 92054
NOTE: All riders proceeding to the start with bikes MUST enter the check-in and start off of Pacific and Seagaze. Other entrances to the Strand will be blocked.
Driving/Parking Directions to the Start Saturday, Nov 5
Before 6:30am – From NB or SB I-5, exit at Mission Blvd. and head west on Mission Ave cross Coast Highway (PCH/101). Check-In and Start are on the Strand, on the beach.
After 7:00am – Traffic on Mission WB gets heavy and close-in parking (west of RR) gets slim. Try exiting at Harbor (from north) or Oceanside Blvd. (from south) and taking Pacific St. to either the Breakwater lots (#20 & 21) or the Myers lots (enter at Wisconsin).
There is NO PARKING on the Strand for this event – please do not waste your time.
NO PARKING IN RED CURBS!
There is plenty of parking near the start and surrounding area. See map on this page that lists the public parking lots and fees.
Lots 28, 29 and 30 are not available during the event.
Recommend you do not park in lots or street parking with 2 hour limits so you can enjoy the after ride activities on the Strand.
If parking on the streets ensure you note the parking hour limits.
Lots 21, 22 and 27 are the lowest cost per all day lots and provides hundreds of spaces.
All-Day Free Parking: (distance from check-in/Start)
Lots 23 and 36 are free all day as is the Civic Center Parking Structure and the Transit Center Parking Structure.
- Oceanside Transit Center (in garage building only – outside lots to the north are four-hour!! NCTCD lots to the south are all-day) – corner of Cleveland and Seagaze (east of RR tracks – Parking Structure on map) – (1/3 mile).
- Civic Center parking at N. Ditmar and Civic Center Dr. – inside building (1/2 mile)
- On-street parking – mostly east of Coast Highway or south of Mission (1/2 mile – 1 mile).
All-Day Pay Lots – Not expensive for beach parking. Please pay – they will ticket.
- 200 Surfrider Way (at Cleveland – lot 22) – $$ All Day (1/4 mile)
- 900 N Pacific (at Breakwater – lot 20) – $$ All Day (1/2 mile)
- 600-800 N Pacific (east of N Pacific – lot 21) – $$ All Day (1/3 mile)
- 200 N Meyers St (south of Pier View and west of RR tracks – lots 24 and 24A) – $$ All Day (1/4 mile)
- 100 S Meyers and 100 N Meyers (south of Mission – lots 25 and 26) – $$ All Day (1/3 mile)
BE CAREFUL – Four-Hour Lots – THEY ARE ENFORCED!
- On-street parking on Pacific near the Pier is metered with a four-hour maximum.
- Most of the lots EAST of the RR tracks and North / South of Mission (off Cleveland) are four-hour maximum (lots #23, 32 & 33). Four-hour lots cannot be “fed”.
- Avoid 4 hour lots unless you only plan on being here for four hours or less.